Creating The Ultimate Customer Experience
Big Little Markets showcase quality stall holders who are passionate about their products and what they sell. Our events are designed to deliver a quality experience to local communities throughout Victoria by offering customers unique, beautiful products in convenient locations.
Big Little Markets are passionate about offering an exciting, aesthetically pleasing environment for customers that leaves a lasting impression.
Some of our events utilize commercial quality fitted plain box tablecloths that are fitted to our trestle tables for stall holders to use. The elegant colour provides consistency and allows stall holder products to really stand out to customers – which can make the difference between a slow day and a busy day! See your products come to life against the natural tones of the fabric, to create an eye-catching experience for potential customers.
Fabricadabra locally manufactures to order fitted cloth covers for trestle tables that are used by national retail brands, shopping centres, venues, hotels and casinos, trade shows, exhibitions and markets all over the country. Their quality fitted cloths are made from commercial quality 100% polyester mechano fabric. The fitted cloths also come with a slit in the back of the fabric to accommodate storage underneath which is a handy addition to hide away extra stock or equipment.
Plain box fitted covers for 6ft tables are just $68.00 plus GST which is a great investment considering the amount of use you will get out of it! There is also the option to have your logo or designs custom printed on the fabric for an added price.
If you are a stall holder wanting to be a part of our exciting and innovative events, get on the front foot and order your very own plain box fitted cloth through Fabricadabra.
For all enquiries or to order visit https://fabricadabra.com.au/products/trestle-table-covers/
To book a pop up market to come to your venue, shopping centre, car park, business, park or other space, we typically need four months notice.
Get in touch with us and discuss what you are offering in terms of space, how you can help promote the event and what else you have planned for the event day. If there is space for over 30 stalls, if you have a strong promotions plan and event strategy, we might be able to bring a pop-up market to you for a minimal fee.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Stallholders are not permitted to pack up before events conclude.
- Site access for set up is 3 hours before the event.
- Final site maps and run sheets will be provided to stakeholders 1-2 weeks before the event.
- Please provide a site map with location preferences for the event.
- Please note final site map locations may change on the day of the event.
- Redsteps reserve the right to relocate vendors for better fit and to avoid gaps.
- Bump out concludes one hour after the event finish time. Should bump out be required after trading hours, extra charges will apply.
- Please outline on your site map where we will have access to toilets, power, water.
- All vendors will be required to provide their Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency with their application.
- Redsteps holds $20 million public liability and conducts risk assessments with every event.
- All food vendors will be required to provide us with a copy of their Streatrader licence.
- Vendor selection is at the sole discretion of Redsteps. Venue can provide exclusions of stall types or provide guidelines as to stall types.
- Stakeholders must respond accordingly and cooperatively with all Event Management Staff
- The Event Organiser has the right to leave the premises should stakeholder behaviour be inappropriate or unsafe or breaches the vendors terms and conditions.
- Stakeholders agree that during the event, the event organisers will be conducting videography and photography which may be published for the purposes of Redsteps and future event promotions.
- Should the event be postponed due to bad weather or other circumstance we will reschedule the event to the next best date available for the location.
- In the circumstances an event is cancelled due to extreme weather conditions and a replacement date cannot be established within 30 days of the original event date, Redsteps holds the right to retain fees for any works completed to date if event organisers have been paid any fees to host the event.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter.
Sign up to be one of the first to hear about our next markets!